We’re easy to find from all the major trunk roads around Clacton, situated only 45 minutes from the M25. From the north, take the A133 off the A120, and follow our signs as you approach Clacton. From Clacton, leave the town on the A133 and follow our signs.
The 137 bus operates a circular route every 30 minutes bringing you right to our doorstep. The journey time is just 15 minutes from the town centre.
Trains between London Liverpool St and Clacton-on-Sea run regularly and stop at Chelmsford and Colchester. The 137 bus links the railway station with Clacton Factory Outlet every half hour.
Monday to Saturday
10am – 6pm
11am – 5pm
10am – 5pm
For Christmas Opening Times, please see our What’s On section.
- Free parking spaces for up to 1000 parked cars
- Separate baby changing and feeding areas
- Free wheelchair loan
- Full disabled access to all stores
- Outlet information centre
- Assistance Dogs & well behaved dogs on a lead welcome – only Assistance Dogs may enter stores
- Cycling and bicycles are not permitted in the malls – bike shelters are located in both customer car parks to use free of charge
The use of skateboards, rollerskates, hoverboards and swegways is not permitted anywhere at Clacton Factory Outlet